E-commerce continues to grow, even as various events mandate shutdowns. Despite the holiday season warning about supply chain shortages and shipping delays, people continued to spend. the target audience for B2B is changing. Forrester has found that 73% of Millennials are involved with B2B purchasing decisions.
Here are some of the strategies that B2B marketers should implement.
1. Anticipate Technological Changes That Affect Purchases And Communication : Research if certain technologies will become obsolete during the year and plan accordingly if you spot an opportunity.
2. Create A Convenient Website : When selling B2B, you need to make sure that your website is user-friendly on multiple devices.
3. Implement Multiple Purchasing Options : The easier that customers can make a purchase, the more likely they will buy your product or service.
4. Demonstrate Data Security And Compliance : Make sure that you have implemented only opt-in procedures, and create a system that allows for prospects to opt out if they wish.
5. Invite User-Generated Content And Create Videos : Ask for video testimonials from your clients, and display them prominently on your communication channels.
For detailed article, Read : https://www.forbes.com/sites/theyec/2022/01/27/b2b-e-commerce-marketing-tips-for-2022/?sh=599541e04c74