Next year is expected to be the first trillion dollar year for U.S. ecommerce. So here are some visible trends that are here to stay.
- Augmented Reality (AR) : AR has redefined how consumers shop. With this technology, shoppers can see the item they’re shopping for, which helps the decision process.
- Cryptocurrency : Crypto is becoming mainstream. This year Mastercard began a partnership to offer crypto credit, PayPal began accepting the currency.
- NFTs : NFTs have been a new way to make money online. Images, domain names, artworks, and music can sell as NFTs. All NFT’s have smart contracts attached to them and are goods that you can obtain in exchange for crypto, typically Ethereum.
- Metaverse Rising : Facebook changed its name to Meta this year and sparked a conversation about the next wave of the web. The metaverse is a term that refers to digital spaces made lifelike with the use of technology like virtual reality or augmented reality.
- The Creator Economy Is Booming : Influencers are the new brand spokesperson. While this is nothing new, next year, brands and others are only likely to increase their reliance on influencers and creators.
For detailed story, Read : https://dot.la/five-ecommerce-trends-in-2021-2656039274.html